Monday, May 15, 2006

accepting the calls with gratitude

I am grateful and thrilled to share the news that I have accepted the call to serve two UU congregations - First Universalist Parish in Chester, Vermont and the Walpole Unitarian Church in Walpole, New Hampshire, beginning this August. Both communities have a strong and committed core of people leading their congregations with much potential for growth and new learning in worship, religious education and community involvement. It is an exciting time! And this is my "home" territory so I am grateful to be returning to the land and people that are close to my heart. As I enter these first settled ministries, I look forward to deepening my connection to the mysteries of life and the sacred, and to sharing all of who I am as a minister, teacher and leader with two special congregations. We are embarking on a creative journey together.

"We seek not rest but transformation. We are dancing through each other as doorways."
- Marge Piercy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home